Bangalow/Piccabeen Palm - Archontophoenix Cunninghamiana
The Palms National Park is about ten kilometres
from Cooyar near Toowoomba Qld & comprises of two sections. The
south western section was created in 1950 from several blocks of
land. In 1927 Charles Boldery donated five acres of his 318 acre
property to the Rosalie Shire Council so the rainforest pocket would
be protected & people could visit & enjoy the natural beauty.
|back to IN OUR BACKYARD|